|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Package dimensions||13.59 x 10.59 x 8.79 cm; 363 Grams|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Sodium, Potassium, L-Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Root, Ginger Root, Grape Seed Extract|
Pureboost Clean Energy Drink Mix + Immune System Support. Sugar-Free Energy with B12, Multivitamins, Antioxidants, Electrolytes (Acai Alert, 30 Count)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4-6 hours of clean, crash free energy.* A healthy, antioxidant energy drink mix made with natural flavors, colors and sweeteners. No Sugar. No Sucralose. No Preservatives. Non-GMO. Mix with water for an effervescent, immediate boost any time of day.
- Guilt free energy with B12 + natural green tea. Powerful, clean energy fueled by B12 and 100mg of natural green tea caffeine. Never feel those jitters that you have to cope with from other dirty energy sources.
- Supercharged Immune Support. Each packet delivers a surge of 25 pH-balanced vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, herbs and amino acids including Turmeric, Ginger, Vitamin C, and Zinc. Plus our energy drink powder has electrolytes for rapid hydration.
- 30 Powerful Packets: Contains 30 tear-and-pour powder packs that can be mixed with 16-20 oz of water for an immediate, revitalizing, delicious tasting charge of mental and physical energy. All flavors work with keto, low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and vegan diets. No soy. No dairy. Non-GMO.
- Made By Parents: We wanted a clean energy drink that could help us keep up with our kids. But we couldn’t find anything out there. So, we made our own. Pureboost agrees with your body and mind, keeping you alert and energized all day long!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Sodium, Potassium, L-Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Root, Ginger Root, Grape Seed Extract
Use 16-20 fl. oz. of cold water. If using bottled water, sip a bit from the top to make room for Pureboost. Add our mix, shake it up and enjoy.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Pureboost, a clean antioxidant energy drink mix, boosted by B12 and natural green tea caffeine, delivers a surge of 4-6 hours of powerful, pure energy* with NO crash. Pureboost contains no sugar, no sucralose and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Each serving delivers an effervescent, healthy surge of 25 pH-balanced vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, herbs and amino acids, including turmeric, ginger, and Vitamin C. 2g carbs, 25 calories per serving. Works with keto, low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and vegan diets. No soy. No dairy. Non-GMO. A purer pure. A better boost. Welcome to the movement. (Acai Alert, 30 Count)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I dislike leaving bad reviews and will usually not say anything, but this product was very expensive and I am sad to say it tastes horrible. The actual flavoring isn’t bad, but there are not enough ingredients to temper the vitamin taste which is really, really bad. On top of that, the drink itself is not clear in color or mouthfeel, it is a cloudy, viscous and effervescent in a bad way. I followed the directions to add to a water bottle and shake, and it exploded. I forced myself to drink what remained in the bottle and I didn’t feel like it gave me much energy. I prefer the Sambazon açaí Yerba Mate drink over this one.
Please know I was a 1-3 energy drink each day for probably 3 years and every other day beyond that. I thought I would never be able to stop. It has now been 2 weeks since I have had one and do not crave one at all and feel so much better!!
On the taste, it had a very vitamin and a bit tart taste when I first started drinking it. But now I enjoy the taste, would say I started to enjoy the taste on day 3. I would highly recommend if you are an energy drink junky like I was and wanting a change for the better! So happy for the change this product has brought to my life!