|Model Name||Kitchen Tools and Gadgets|
|Item model number||51211|
|Product Dimensions||13.97 x 39.37 x 1.27 cm; 91 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rachael Ray Tools and Gadgets 2-Piece Nylon Spatula Set, Orange
Enhance your purchase
- From Rachael Ray, 2-piece turner set for removing cookies from a baking sheet or flipping burgers; includes 10- and 12- inch turners
- Long, flexible turner heads crafted in silicone to prevent scratching cookware while resisting temperatures up to 400 degrees F
- Slotted heads enable grease to drip through back into pans; angled handles are heat-safe to 350 degrees F
- Dishwasher-friendly construction; turners were made in China
- Upon shipping, set measures 5 by 11-1/2 by 1/2 inches and weighs 1 pound; limited
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The long flexible heads on these turners can flip everything from delicate eggs to juicy steaks. The open design lets grease fall back into the pan instead of landing on your plate.
Rachael Ray Kitchen Tools and Accessories
Rachael's tools and gadgets make putting a meal on the table as easy as 1-2-3!
From cookware, bakeware and dinnerware, to easy-to-use cutlery, kitchen tools, and teakettles, Rachael Ray's kitchenware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish - all in colorful style.
In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Rachael's products.
Smartly-designed kitchen tools, gadgets, and accessories make cooking fun and easy.
Durable and Convenient
Tools and gadgets have a sturdy construction, stylish color and texture, easy to clean and care for.
Comfortable and Practical
Tool handles are easy to grip and perfect for nonstick pans.
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
We used this spatula for 2 days for 30 mins per day on a regular pan. Nothing crazy and definitely well below 400 F. The head burnt in these two days.
Therefore, I do not believe this is made of silicone as advertised. I do not recommend buying this item.