|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||65231600|
|Product Dimensions||36.83 x 17.78 x 11.43 cm; 1.31 Kilograms|
SCANPAN Sauce Pan with Lid, 16cm/1.8L
|You Save:||S$110.00 (39%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Premium 5-ply construction optimized for professional-grade heat distribution. Ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Satin-finished and stainless steel exterior
- Nonstick cookware that browns, braises, sears and deglazes.
- Nonstick cookware that is dishwasher and metal-utensil safe.
- Artisan-made in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Strong design and durable materials. The ceramic titanium surface is extraordinarily robust and safe for use with metal and steel kitchen tools. The durable non-stick coating ensuring perfect cooking and the brushed steel exterior makes CTX look great on every stove.
|The Classic Choice For Everyday Use||Unrivaled Kitchen Master||The Ultimate Danish Cookwar||Danish Design and Pro Performance||Mirror Polished Elegance and Commercial Grade|
|STRATANIUM PLUS Nonstick||✓|
|Metal Utensil Safe||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PFOS and PFOA Free||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Oven Safe to 500F||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Artisan Made in Denmark||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The lid is not great, though:
* The partial glass coverage, when combined with the narrow pan design, leaves contents hard to see. Full glass coverage would help.
* The top's folded lip traps water in any position other than laid flat - it won't dry in a drying rack, will retain soapy water in a dishwasher.
* The lid's handle is held on with nuts that stick out pretty far inside the lid, making it difficult to clean quickly with a sponge.
Still a good pot - just one with unnecessary annoyances due to poor design decisions.
My wife and I spent a fifty-two years of cook book studies, and cooking. We have used most of the "professional" tools for our enjoyment in the kitchen. Each new pot or pan fit our skills, and we have used most of them.
Then we were introduced to Scanpan, with level heads and level ranges we became fortunate to be able to buy them and happily use them. Scanpan are the best and very likely will not find any better piece. From cooking to cleaning we trust Scanpan emphatically.
Their non-stick surface is like new after heavy use for two years. I have 2qt, 4qt, 8" fry and 11' fry. I use a flat wooden spatula or silicone spatula.
Never in dishwasher, and never use PAM. have not tried to fry without a drop or two of oil. This is one of the only non-stick pans that will actually allow you to sear meats, veggies to create a frond for sauces. Tip: I wipe with a paper towel when pan is still warm, before putting in the sink to wash. Always allow ANY PAN to cool before putting in cold sink. Although these guys are so sturdy, they probably would not warp!
wrong! pretty soon they complain about the peeling surface and into the garbage it goes.
also, putting most non-stick cookware into the dishwasher damages the finish. this can go in the dishwasher but NOT recommended.
It will eventually damage the surface.