|Assembled Diameter||11.2 inches|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 25.4 x 18.8 cm; 1.19 Kilograms|
HAPPi STUDIO Bamboo Steamer Basket 10 inch and 304 Stainless Steel Steamer Ring Set - 100% Natural Handmade 2-Tier Dumpling Steamer for Cooking Dim sum, Bao Bun - Cotton Liners Included - Extra Deep
Enhance your purchase
- 🏆A Perfect Combo - The full set includes 2-tier bamboo steamer 10 inch with lid, a stainless steel steamer ring and reusable cotton liners. The adaptor ring prevents the asian steamer from scorching!
- 🏆Versatile, Universal Fit - Use the ring directly on any pans or pots of sizes from 8 to 11 inches, steam various food simultaneously with the Chinese steamer to enhance cooking efficiency!
- 🏆Cook Healthy Authentic Food - Steaming helps retain most minerals and vitamins while keeping the flavor, taste and texture of food. Oil-free healthy and easy cooking method for you and your family!
- 🏆Easy To Clean, Care - Simply give a quick rinse after each use. Bamboo rice steamer is not dishwasher friendly. Make sure the dim sum steamer are completely dry before storing away. Detailed care guide included.
- 🏆Ideal Gift Idea, 30-day GUarantee - Detailed instructions for first-time users included. Ideal gift for your friends and families, if you are not satisfied, we will replace or refund, your choice!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is in the package?
1. The 2-tier stackable bamboo steamer includes two baskets and a lid, with enhanced depth of 2.3 inches and 10 inches width for a better cooking experience. Made of 100% natural strong and durable bamboo, an eco-friendly alternative to achieve a more sustainable living!
2. Food grade 304 stainless steel steamer ring. Crafted with premium commercial 304 stainless steel, with an inner diameter of 6.3 inches and 11.2 inches exterior diameter, perfectly compatible with any cooking pots from 8 inches onwards!
3. 100% cotton cloth liners. Reusable parchment liners are included so no more food will get stuck at bottom of the basket. Easy cleaning and environmentally friendly!
Why do you need the steamer ring and bamboo baskets?
Steaming is the healthiest way of cooking and retains more minerals and vitamins of food than simmering, frying, boiling and poaching. Natural bamboo absorbs the excess moisture and prevents water from dripping on the food, providing the best taste of food. The steamer features a slatted bottom and a dome-shaped lid, forming a heat circulation for steaming.
With the steamer ring, which is a perfect adaptor to our 10-inch bamboo steamer, helps prevent the steamers from scorching! Simply place the steamer baskets on top of the ring. It does an excellent job of tight sealing the pot to the steamer, result in an efficient steaming and cause less humidity in the kitchen. Take away all your headaches of steaming!
How to care for the steamers?
For the first time, give a quick wash and wipe it with vinegar, put some tea leaves and steam the basket for 15 minutes. It is normal to have some yellowish water from the basket, it is the natural color of the bamboo. If there are food residues left on the basket, simply give it a quick rinse and use vinegar to disinfect and deodorize it.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
We used hand-fitted parchment paper for steaming with ours. This did a great job of keeping food from sticking to the rack, but some bao buns did expand enough to stick to the side. That took a bit of scrubbing and warm water to get off. Again, nothing unexpected. This [refreshingly honest] doesn't pretend to be non-stick. I will probably oil (per instructions) it to keep the bamboo from drying out until the next time we use it. Steamed buns are not yet a staple for us, and I don't want it to crack from drying out.
The metal ring is handier than I initially thought. It allows me to use most of my sauce pans as potential steamers. Note that on a gas range the ring may warp and discolor a bit from the heat coming around the edges of the pan. It doesn't seem to have done any harm; the warping tends to get fixed when you put the weight of a steamer full of food on top. It does stay discolored, but it's a working tool not a kitchen ornament. It saves me having to find a pan that exactly fits the steamer.
Overall, good tool. Does its job. Requires some TLC. Good luck!
And it’s gone bad already. I don’t use very often (less than 20 times by now) , always hand washing (I don’t wash every time since I always have a sheet or cloth to protect it) and I keep it in the dry and clean cabinet.
Don’t know why this product just doesn’t last long.
Updates*** The seller sent me another set, so I added one more star ⭐️ for the great customer service.