|Item model number||8541902924|
|Product Dimensions||35.31 x 19.05 x 8.38 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Saflon Titanium Nonstick 1.5 Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid Forged Aluminum with PFOA Free Coating
Enhance your purchase
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY: 4mm of forged aluminum provides a thicker, stronger pan that is coated with three layers of premium QuanTanium nonstick titanium coating.
- MOST DURABLE: Titanium-coated aluminum is scratch resistant and almost three times more durable than classic Teflon, ceramic, and granite-coated pans.
- EVEN HEATING: Cook like a pro with a thicker forged aluminum sauce pan that heats up faster and delivers reliable, even heating every single time.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The Saflon QuanTanium sauce pan is dishwasher-safe and nonstick in addition to being PFOA-free, lead-free, and cadmium-free.
- BONUS GIFT: Easily store nonstick titanium sauce pan in a bonus storage bag and enjoy a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Command The Kitchen with a Nonstick Titanium Sauce Pan that is almost 3X more durable than the competition.
- Cook like a pro with a thicker forged aluminum sauce pan that heats up faster and delivers reliable, even heating every single time.
- The Saflon Nonstick Titanium Sauce Pan is made in Turkey with the highest quality titanium coating sourced from Whitford England that utilizes the latest technology.
- Unframed Tempered Glass lid is durable than regular glass lids and gives you to opportunity to observe your food while cooking and dishwasher-safe.
- Special packing of Saflon products which is refined packing for an important gift and also protection of the pans when storing.
- Choose from three nonstick sauce pan sizes (1.5-Quart, 2-Quart or 3-Quart) and discover how easy it is to cook delicious, healthy meals at home without any added oils or butters.
Nano technology of Saflon products; the production of special & durable nonstick QuanTanium surface.The prefect Interior surface and thickness provides quick and even heat resistance. Ideal temperature cooking allows you to minimum oil use, gives you to best and natural taste.
Heavy-Gauge Forged Aluminum
Dishwasher-Safe, Rivet-Free Surface
PFOA, LEAD, CADMIUM FREE
Reinforced with titanium to stand up to almost anything
QuanTanium by Whitford
- QuanTanium is a high-quality raw material that is sourced directly from Whitford, England to the Saflon factory in Turkey.
- High quailty QuanTanium coating provides extermly long-lasting and anti-scratching surface.
- Each forged aluminum sauce pan is coated with three layers of nonstick titanium coating that is scratch-resistant and more durable than classic Teflon, granite, and ceramic-coated pans. Titanium coating is truly revolutionizing cookware.
At a Glance;
- Lead & Cadmium Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Rivet-Free Surface
- Quick & Even Heating
- Heavy-Gauge Forged Aluminum
- Soft & Cool Touch Handles
DISCOVER SAFLON TITANIUM FRY PANS
Add Saflon Titanium 4mm Forged Aluminum Fry Pan to your collection and discover how easy it is to cook delicious, healthy meals at home without any added oils or butters. Available in three sizes (8-Inch, 9.5-inch or 11-inch)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read reviews on many more expensive pans and woks before bought them, and I decided to take a chance to these. I am so glad I did! I love the fact that it comes with protective bags for both the pan and the cover. The glass cover is great so you can see what is cooking and overall I am extremely pleased. As result, I would recommend Saflon pans and woks to everyone.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 September 2019