|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Material||Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Special Features||✅ Voice Control, ✅ Schedule and Dimmable, ✅ Remote Control, ✅ Color Changing Light Bulb 2000K-6500K, ✅ Bluetooth Mesh Network Setup|
|Included Components||1 Bluetooth Mesh Bulb|
|Item model number||B11-N1EW|
|Product Dimensions||5.97 x 5.97 x 10.92 cm; 68.04 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sengled Smart Light Bulbs, Color Changing Alexa Light Bulb Bluetooth Mesh, Smart Bulbs That Work with Alexa Only, Dimmable LED Bulb A19 E26 Multicolor, High CRI, High Brightness, 9W 800LM, 1Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Special features||✅ Voice Control, ✅ Schedule and Dimmable, ✅ Remote Control, ✅ Color Changing Light Bulb 2000K-6500K, ✅ Bluetooth Mesh Network Setup See more|
About this item
- Get Started in Seconds: Ultra simple Plug-n-Play setup. Simply twist in the Sengled smart light bulbs and start enjoying with Alexa smart devices in seconds (automatic linking to Alexa account required).
- Certified for Humans, struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed – it's actually simple.
- Brilliant Colors to Light Up Every Moment: Turn the color changing light bulb on/off, dim, brighten, set up routines, schedules, and more using the Amazon Alexa App. Use 16 Million brilliant and soft colors plus tunable whites to create the perfect mood; High brightness (800 lumens); Great for parties, entertaining and everyday use.
- Voice Control with Alexa: Use hands-free Voice Control to turn on, off, or adjust brightness of the Alexa light bulb. You can also use voice via smart home devices to use advanced features like wake-up routine or away mode.
- Whole Home Smart Lighting: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Mesh 5.0 wireless technology allows for a farther reach, enabling whole-home installations. Each A19 smart bulb multicolor serves as a signal repeater, so that even if a Bluetooth light bulb is out of reach from the Alexa Echo device, it can still be controlled using the Mesh network.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sengled Smart Light Bulbs Multicolor A19 integrate seamlessly with Alexa smart devices to offer beautiful lighting throughout your home. With Bluetooth Mesh technology, each color changing light bulb acts as a range extender, enabling simple whole-home installations. With BLE Mesh, you can now do a whole-home installation, no longer limited by Bluetooth's shorter range. The alexa light bulb conforms to Amazon's Simple Setup for a struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free setup experience. Track energy usage through Alexa Smart Energy and use voice or the free Alexa app to control on/off, dimming, and scheduling.
Sengled Multicolor Bluetooth Smart Bulb
|Bluetooth Soft White BR30 LED Bulb||Bluetooth Daylight A19 LED Bulb||Bluetooth Soft White A19 LED Bulb||Bluetooth Multicolor A19 LED Bulb||Bluetooth Smart Plug||Bluetooth Multicolor A19 LED Bulb|
|Watts||65W Equivalent||9 (60W Equiv)||8.7 (60W Equiv)||9 (60W Equiv)||1500W||9 (60W Equiv)|
|Works With Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I clicked them 5 times to reset and try again, I clicked them 10 times to reset and try again. One thing I did notice, besides them not paring my my alexa app or my dot, was that the plastic base got very hot. Maybe its little brain was about to explode or something, but these accursed bulbs didn't ever connect.
I sent back the first one then they sent me a replacement, which also didn't work. I got on chat with someone from India and they regretted my frustration so much that they sent me another one for free.... at least they work as light bulbs.
Fortunately my first bulb was included with my dot purchase, and I sent it back. Now I have the replacement which I was going to send back along with the "smart plugs" which also wouldn't connect.
Alexa was no help and actually stated "I can't help you with that" so don't expect too much.
Maybe you'll be one of the lucky people who gets these to work, but so far none that I've gotten have worked after repeatedly trying to pair them.
My advice : Don't.
UPDATE: after speaking with customer service (yes I went that far) I was informed that there is evidently some kind of software problem that prevents paring. You might think they'd tell you this when you bought it? No not your friends at Amazon.
So they're supposed to email me when that software issue gets resolved. In the meantime I have two "smart" light bulbs that work as light bulbs but I really want the pretty colors and the ability to turn them on and off from miles away. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Take this into consideration when you buy this faulty pos.
Update number two; for some reason I tried to pair the lightbulb again with my Alexa and it actually worked this time!!! So I am adding several more stars to my rating. I don’t know what kind of mysterious Internet magic happened but I did not get an email from Amazon Telling me the software had been updated. I don’t expect miracles But somehow this happened and I now have two bulbs that work. Color me surprised!