|Item weight||26.31 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||2 brackets, 6 screws, 1 tray (35.43" x 12.60" x 0.59" thick), 1 wire clip, 1 AIRLIFT gas-spring height adjustable converter desk|
Seville Classics airLIFT Height Adjustable Stand Up Desk, Full (36"), Walnut
Enhance your purchase
- DIMENSIONS - 35.43" W x 35.8" D x (6.2" to 19.1") H | Workstation top dimensions: 35.43" x 23.23" x 0.59" thick | Keyboard tray dimensions: 35.43" x 12.60" x 0.59" thick | Base dimensions: 32.75" W x 21.9" D | Weight: 52.3 lbs.
- INSTANT SIT-STAND ADJUSTMENT - Adjust from 6.2" to 19.1" high with a squeeze of the AIRLIFT levers. Desk lifts up to 30 lbs. evenly distributed across the top. Rise higher than the average standing desk
- QUICK & QUIET VERTICAL LIFT - Pneumatic height adjustment lets the desk move as quickly as you do. Desk adjusts vertically inside its own footprint. Rise from sit-to-stand throughout the day to relieve tension, stress and pain
- ANSI/BIFMA X5. 5 COMPLIANT - Engineered for ergonomic comfort and safety to meet BIFMA standards. Desk supports up to 33 lbs. (evenly distributed.)
- WIDE DUAL-MONITOR RISER - Large desk top (35.4" x 23.2") top with a beveled front edge. It's perfect for PC and Apple desktops, large, ultra-wide, and dual monitors. Turn your tabletop into the ultimate sit-stand workstation
- WORK FROM HOME READY - It's perfect for remote workers and freelancers looking to stay active and productive from the comfort of their home. Turn any tabletop into a sit-stand height adjustable desk, unpack and get to work with AIRLIFT
- LIMITED 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S COVERAGE - Seville Classics AIRLIFT height adjustable converter desks are backed by a 3-year limited coverage unless otherwise specified. Seville Classics provides coverage against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the coverage period
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get more active throughout your day with Seville Classics AIRLIFT Gas-Spring Standing Desk Converter. Stand up and avoid the potential health risks from unhealthy sedentary behaviors like excessive sitting with this desk-on-desk style workstation in walnut. The top tier (35. 43" x 23. 23" x 0. 59" thick) is designed to support single monitor, dual monitor, and laptop + monitor setups with ease, and includes groove for tidy cord management. A built-in stand lets you prop up notepads, tablet computers and smartphones for viewing and use while you work. Includes a detachable keyboard tray (35. 43" x 12. 60" x 0. 59" thick) designed with an ergonomic curve for maximum user comfort. Both the top and keyboard tray feature sloped front edges for aesthetics and comfort while typing. AIRLIFT technology provides smooth, step-less, pneumatic height-adjustment; set it at any height from the minimum of 6. 2 inches to the maximum of 19. 1 inches high. It's strong too, with a maximum loading capacity of 33 lbs. The included zip-ties and wire clips will help keep your workstation organized. Our desk features steel construction for stability and durability through repeated uses and is compliant with the ANSI/BIFMA X5. 5 Desk Products standard. Desk adjusts vertically so that it stays inside its original footprint when adjusting up and down. Unit comes pre-assembled for easy set-up. Simply unpack, attach the tray, and get to work. Pneumatic gas-spring adjuster lifts from 6. 2" to 19. 1" high 35. 4" wide top with built-in stand for holding smartphones, iPads and Android tablets Large detachable keyboard tray extends full-width of desk and up to a foot deep High-quality steel base and frame Supports up to 33 lbs. on workstation top Includes ties and clips for no-fuss wire management Pre-assembled for quick setup and ease of use Tested and certified to ANSI/BIFMA X5. 5 compliance Dimensions: 35. 43" W x 35. 8" D x (6. 2" to 19. 1") H Workstation top dimensions: 35. 43" x 23. 23" x 0. 59" thick Keyboard tray dimensions: 35. 43" x 12. 60" x 0. 59" thick Base dimensions: 32. 75" W x 21. 9" D Weight capacity: 33 lbs. Weight: 52. 3 lbs. Model: OFF65840. Effortless Pneumatic Vertical Adjustment transition from 5.9 inches to 19.7 inches
AIRLIFT 35" Gas-Spring Pneumatic Standing Desk Converter
Model No.: OFF65840
- Width: 35 in.
- Depth: 31 in.
- Height: 6.2" to 19.7"
- Weight capacity: 33 lbs.
- Weight: 52.3 lbs
3-Year Replacement Coverage
Seville Classics AIRLIFT standing desks are covered against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the coverage period.
Stand up for your health with the Seville Classics AIRLIFT gas-spring standing desk converter. Instantly turn any space into a sit-stand desk with this easy to use adjustable platform. This professional grade desk lifts up to 33 lbs. Pair with dual monitors for a more productive and ergonomic work space. Simply unpack and get to work. Rise to the occasion. Live well with AIRLIFT today!
- Large 35" desktop designed for dual-monitors
- Smoothly adjusts to any distance between 6.2" and 19.7" high
- Quick & quiet AIRLIFT gas-spring adjustment holds up to 33 lbs.
- ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 compliant for safety
- Built-in tablet/smartphone display slot
- Removable keyboard tray
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Easy assembly
STEP 1. Set Up Your Desk
Simply unpack the desk and place your things on the top. No assembly is required to get started. Easy installation of the keyboard tray is optional.
STEP 2. Squeeze Both AIRLIFT Levers
Simply squeeze both AIRLIFT levers and lift to adjust the height. Desk top supports up to 33 lbs. evenly distributed across the top.
STEP 3. Easily Rise from Sit to Stand
Stand up and enjoy the benefits of being more active throughout the day. Fight the negative health effects of sedentary behavior. Live well. Live Airlift.
Live Well. Live AIRLIFT.
Being healthy begins with being comfortable. A 'hunched' or bent-over posture and long-term, high-intensity typing sessions can lead to fatigue in the wrists and hands as well as possible pain. A standing desk mitigates these by rising to support your natural standing position.
More Health Benefits of Standing Desks
- Standing burns more calories than sitting
- Enables users to stay active and productive
- Can improve comfort in users with back pain
Wide (35.4") Keyboard & Mouse Tray
The wide keyboard tray is designed for full-size and extra-large, ergonomic keyboards with space for a mouse. Work with more space than competitors keyboard trays.
Tablet & Smartphone Slot
Prop phones, tables, notepads and more in the built-in tablet stand. Route charging cords through the bottom to power your devices easily.
Unpack and get to work immediately. Place your equipment on the desktop before adjusting. Installing the keyboard tray is easy and optional.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 26 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 11 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 13 June 2018
+ Solid construction
+ Pnuematics make the transition from low to higher positions smooth.
+ Standing while I work keeps me more alert and productive.
+ The unit is very attractive.
+ I can easily fit both my desktop tower with 21 inch monitor as well as my 15 inch laptop.
- This unit is an ergonomic nightmare.
- The keyboard tray does not slide under the unit when not in use.
- Due to the fact the keyboard tray is stationary, in order to change the height of the unit it is necessary to lean forward over the keyboard tray to reach the handles necessary for lifting the unit. It may lift smoothly, but this position is totally awkward and ergonomically unsound thus causing needless back strain.
- The keyboard tray narrows where the mouse pad would normally go. My mouse can be used without a pad, but that being said, if a mouse is used on the fake wood finish for any length of time, I have no doubt the fake wood finish would wear off and become unsightly. I was able to find a fairly workable solution by extending part of my mouse pad beneath the keyboard.
In conclusion...yes, I like the idea of a desk converter, but I would not recommend this one.