|Model Name||Tumbler View 700ml|
|Mounting Hardware||1 x ShakeSphere Tumbler, VIEW 700ml, Gun Metal/Clear Window|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||1|
|Package dimensions||21.1 x 11.5 x 8 cm; 160 Grams|
ShakeSphere Tumbler VIEW: Protein Shaker Bottle with Side Window, 24oz ● Capsule Shape Mixing ● Easy Clean Up ● No Blending Ball Needed ● BPA Free ● Mix & Drink Shakes, Smoothies, More (Gun Metal)
Enhance your purchase
- Award Winning Protein Shaker Cup 24Oz/700ml Patented Capsule Shape Mixing Easy To Clean No Blending Ball Needed Bpa Free Upgraded version of the Tumbler Original: the Tumbler View See-through window
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
• Award Winning Protein Shaker Cup • 24Oz/700ml • Patented Capsule Shape Mixing • Easy To Clean • No Blending Ball Needed • Bpa Free • Upgraded version of the Tumbler Original: the Tumbler View • We've listened to your feedback and we're pleased to present you with an upgraded version of our Tumbler Original: the Tumbler View. Offering all the same plethora of benefits as our original shaker, the Tumbler View comes with a see-through window which shows the measurements of your drink in both millilitres and fl oz. • Here's how a ShakeSphere bottle works. Instead of using mixing accessories like a wire ball or mesh grid, our bottles use the centrifugal force generated by a round, no-corners design to break down powder supplements in a mere five seconds of shaking. Shake for another five seconds and you can even enjoy soft fruit in your shake for the ultimate post-workout boost. • You may think having no mixing accessories means a lot of wasted shake. You'd be wrong. Because there are no corners, nothing gets left in the bottle when you've finished with it. This not only means you spend less time cleaning it, but also saves you money as you need less powder in the long-run. No waste also prevents the build-up of the foul smells which develop when undissolved powder lingers in the corners of your typical shaker bottle. It's no wonder we were voted Best Protein Shaker 2019 by Men’s Health and have already received 9 awards this year recognising our Tumbler as the best shaker on the market right now. • The unique capsule design of our bottles is patented, meaning there won't be anything else like it on the market and you'll stand out from the crowd. The capsule shape is moulded using a high-quality plastic which is free from BPA, protecting you from harmful diseases and making you feel good. At the top of the capsule, you'll find a sturdy slide cap which ensures your bottle will never leak wherever you take it. • Remember that it’s not dishwasher-safe but can be handwashed in seconds using just a little bit of water. MATERIAL: • We use specialist plastics and silicone which are designed to be recyclable and durable.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I've had a few traditional protein shakers that have suffered from exactly the issues that ShakeSphere claims.
I've seen a lot of reviews of people complaining that their shakers do not mix their powders or meal replacements in properly. When using my Bulkpowder protein powders with water (their intended medium) I did not experience this, for a solid period of time.
Not too long ago, I switched over to making my shakes with milk, and began to see issues. I understood that this was partially my own fault as my mix was not intended for use with milk. So I gave some careful consideration to the design to see if there was anything else I was doing wrong. Like my old shakers, I simply shook it up and down in a vertical motion. This is wrong. The whole point of the design is that you use centrifugal force in order to break down your materials. What does this mean? Shake side to side instead, tilting the shaker to the left and right vigorously as you use it. Since changing my method, I can throw a banana, milk, peanut butter and my protein powder in to my cup, shake side to side vigorously for about 30 seconds, and I VERY rarely encounter lumps, even from the banana.
In regards to smell and ease of cleaning, it will still smell if you leave it for days without cleaning it, not nearly as bad a traditional shaker, but it will. If you clean it on the day, there is none.
Material qualities are good, I personally like the stiff top cap. If you're struggling with it, you may need to be more concerned about the strength in your hands than the shaker itself.
Overall, fantastic product, does exactly as it says it does, and I will definitely buy another if this ever breaks. It's built like a tank, so I imagine that'll be a while.
Anyway, if you are having issues, give some consideration to how you're using it. Try the side to side vigorous pivot.
2. It is just a plastic cup - there is nothing special that stops protein sticking to it - IT STILL STICKS ACROSS THE INSIDE!
3. The screw mechanism of the lid eventually leaks because it wears down and does not have a tight seal.
4. I bought 2 of these and the problem exists on both.
5. THIS IS NOT WORTH 25 quid - choose a higher quality item.
However, it’s terrible at being able to make protein shakes. I used this for months and I could never make a smooth shake. The best I could do was mildly lumpy. I decided to write this review after trying another shaker with a grill and completely forgot how smooth a protein shake should be.
I really can’t recommend this product. I followed the instructions that came with it, advise that other reviews gave and then followed the official video for making a Huel shake. The last step was to use a sieve to get rid of the lumps!!
Unfortunately, I know have a £21 shaker which I’ll never use again. A nice idea but it just doesn’t work. I could only recommend this to someone who to mush a banana on the go.