Other Sellers on Amazon
Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape, 6-Rolls, Great for Packing, Shipping & Moving, 1.88" x 54.6 Yards, 3" Core (3850-6)
Enhance your purchase
- Guaranteed to Stay Sealed. *Proof of purchase required for reimbursement or replacement of tape
- Provides excellent holding power for heavy-duty packaging and shipping
- Strong seal on all box types, including harder-to-stick-to 100% recycled boxes. Seals seams with one strip so boxes stay closed
- Strong, durable solvent-free hot melt adhesive seals and protects. Your heavy packages can bear the weight and stay sealed through it all
- Release coating makes unwind easy
- 3.1 mil thick, Resists slivering, splitting and tearing. You don't need layers of tape to get the job done - Just one strip - so you save time
- Scotch Brand’s strongest clear-to-the-core packaging tape
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape seals seams with one strip and keeps boxes closed. It also resists slivering, splitting and tearing. Now even the heaviest packages can withstand rough handling.
Product detailsSize Name:1.88" X 54.6 Yards, 3" Core
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.78 x 32.23 x 17.78 cm; 1.16 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 June 2008
- Manufacturer : 3M Office Products
- ASIN : B000087KUA
- Item model number : 3850-6
- Best Sellers Rank: 964 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As an added benefit the thickness helps prevent it from folding over on it self either in the tape dispenser or handling it with your hands. It still happens from time to time but far less frequently than the thinner tape.
El precio es muy bueno ya que por el costo muchas veces compras una cinta normal (poca resistencia).
El grosor de la cinta es al menos el doble de las cintas convencionales.