|Language:||English, Polish, Swedish|
|Number of Game Players||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 7 years|
|Item model number||SG025|
|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 29.01 x 7.62 cm; 0.91 Grams|
SmartGames SG025 Sleeping Beauty Deluxe Preschool Maze Puzzle Game
|You Save:||S$4.99 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Inside the box: castle, knight, sleeping beauty, dragon, game board with 4 square-shaped mazes, picture book, booklet with 60 challenges & solutions
- A preschool maze puzzle game for ages 3 to 7
- 60 Number of challenges
- Puzzle game for one player
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Discover the magic of the classic fairy tale with this original puzzle game. Can you help the prince reach Sleeping Beauty’s castle? Or maybe you’d prefer to help Sleeping Beauty escape on her own? Try to find the path from the entrance of the maze to the castle…without getting lost! Or perhaps you prefer to play as the dragon? Then the object of the game becomes the opposite! Place the dragon in the maze so that he blocks all paths to the castle, preventing and the knight and Sleeping Beauty from reaching each other. Sleeping Beauty includes 48 challenges (24 with the dragon and 24 without). It also features a family friendly picture book with a modern twist on the original story..
SmartGames Sleeping Beauty
How to Play
Select a challenge from the Challenge Booklet. Place the four pieces to create the gameboard, paying particular attention to the orientation of each piece (note where the flowers are placed).
Find the path that connects the entrance of the gameboard with the castle. If playing as the dragon, place the dragon that that all possible paths to the castle are blocked!
There is only one solution, found in the challenge booklet.
Cognitive-Skill Building Fun
All SmartGames help kids and adults build skills ranging from problem-solving and concentration to spatial insight and deduction!
Sleeping Beauty - Play-Based Learning for Young Kids!
Cognitive-Skill Building Fun
SmartGames Sleeping Beauty is an enchanting game for young children. Build planning, problem-solving and visual perception skills while having fun!
Discover SmartGames Preschool Games!
Brainteasing fun...for young kids!
SmartGames offers a whole series of preschool games! Our titles range from recognized fairy tale games including Three Little Piggies, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty - all of which include picture books - to classic wooden games including Castle Logix, Camelot Jr. and Trucky 3. All games help preschoolers develop key cognitive skills, from logic and problem solving to concentration and focus.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The set is good quality. The pieces fit well into the board and stay up even with toddler hands putting houses over them. The wolf piece is also bigger than the pigs so that he doesn't really fit in the houses, so you know you've got it wrong if you try to put the wolf inside. I appreciate the attention to detail wherein the houses are yellow, brown, and red to represent straw, wood, and brick, just like the story. The puzzle also comes with a book telling the story of the three little pigs if your little one isn't familiar with it, but the book isn't integral to the game.
Some tips for additional fun:
1. Have your child set up the board. This is good practice for reading maps and following directions. If the puzzle is too hard for your kid, have them look at the solution for the puzzle and recreate it.
2. Some puzzles only use one or two pigs; to explain this to my son who always wants to use all the pieces, we say that the other pigs are "on vacation" and need to have their houses ready for them when they come home. Then once all the houses are placed, we lift up the empty houses and the extra pigs "come home." During the day time puzzles, we pretend the wolf is sleeping.
3. There is lots of opportunity for play acting with the pigs and wolf. We have fun with the wolf piece pretending to huff and puff and blow the houses down during the night time puzzles. Sometimes the wolf "wakes up" during the day time puzzles and comes to eat the piggies who must then escape. Super fun!
-Well built game: Quality is great and should last a long time
-Comes with a storybook that explains the story of Jack and the Beanstalk
-Fun game with a lot of different problems/solutions to work through (like most other SmartGames games).
-Definitely not portable: The game is quite tall and gets even taller with the addition of the cloud.
-A little difficult to explain to little ones initially, but they catch on once you walk them through the basics.
All in all, a good sturdy game that should last a while, would recommend buying it.