|Part Number||Y29-2001N-02 03|
|Manufacturer reference||Y29-2001N-02 03|
|Package dimensions||86.41 x 54.2 x 6.6 cm; 11.45 Kilograms|
Standing Desk Converter, Ohuhu 31.3inch Height Adjustable Stand up Desk Converter Fully Assembled Gas Spring Riser Sit to Stand Tabletop Desk, Perfect for Home Office Laptop & Computer Monitors
Enhance your purchase
- Easy to Sit / Stand: Ladies can operates the height of standing desk easily with one hand thanks to the gas-spring mechanism, even when fully loaded. Operates easily with one hand! To lower to desired height you also press the button and push down with one hand on the button and the other hand on the other end of desk and apply a bit of pressure.
- Healthy Working Style: The adjustable standing desk can be set up 1.6" to 16", which helps you stay comfortable and increase work efficiency throughout the day. Release shoulder, neck and waist pressure from sitting! Great for people 150-180cm for the office or at home!
- Spacious Desktop Space: Measuring 31.3 x 19.7 inches stand up workstation top surface, which is roomy for your computer monitor, laptop. You can also place your keyboard, mouse, documents, books, coffee mug and anything else you have at your workstation.
- No Assembly Required: The sit-to-stand workstation comes fully assembled. You just take standing desk converter out of box and place on your existing desk. Place your computer, keyboard and mouse on top of the sit-stand desk and start working and you can start using the adjustable standing desk right away.
- Sturdy Structure: The X-structure design and solid steel structure allow your riser raise and lower it constantly and the maximum weight holds up to 44 lbs. The standing desk riser has a frosted desktop which is waterproof, non-slip and easy to clean. The rounded edges are also ergonomic and prevent scratches or irritation from hard edges.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to do away with all the neck pain and eye strain from sitting at your desk for so long every day. Get a better quality of life with the Ohuhu adjustable standing desk which helps you adjust from sitting to standing and back seamlessly and quickly. Get your blood moving, increase circulation and improve your posture, not to mention your productivity! If you want to avoid neck and shoulder pain, use the no-assembly Ohuhu standing desk riser for neck and back pain relief, all with a quick and easy operation. All you have to do is use the 1-handed lever and the desk will adjust automatically. You'll have plenty of room as the surface area of the Ohuhu standing desk riser is enough to accommodate all sorts of items, from documents, keyboards, multiple monitors, plus your personal effects! Start your healthier working life now and get the Ohuhu adjustable standing desk for your home or office today!
Height:1.6" - 16"
Work Surface: 31.3"(W) x 19.7"(D)
Base Dimensions: 24.2"(W) x 17.6"(D)
Max. Loading Weight Limit: 22lbs
1 x Adjustable Standing Desk
Review this product
Reviews with images
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By S S on 8 May 2020
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
– No warranty is stated on the Amazon website, Ohuhu’s marketing web page, or in the packaging material.
– The desk top is 1 3/4” from the surface that it sits on. It rises to 7 fixed positions; 8”, 10”, 11 3/4”, 13”, 14”, 15”, or 16”. It cannot be adjusted to any other height other than these to arrive at some other personal comfort level.
– The release mechanism that allows the desk to be raised is situated on top of the desk. The release mechanism is not flush with the desk top. It protrudes 1/8” above the desk top. If something like a keyboard or drawing tablet is placed over the mechanism it would cause the item to be uneven and wobble.
– The seller reports that the riser will support up to 44 lbs.
– Raising the riser is easy and a concern over lifting a riser is eased because of a strong upward pushing piston. But be cautious. I could see that if you are not careful, it could easily thrust upward too fast if there is not much weight on the desk top and/or if you don't restrict the upward movement.
– It is sturdy. It does not wobble.
I looked for a very long time for a riser that would best be suited for me. Ergonomic specialist have told me that it is best to work in a situation where your head is slightly tilted downward when looking at a monitor. Many desk risers that have two levels (a keyboard level, and a workspace level) and they don’t work for me because the keyboard is raised (bad for carpal tunnel) and monitors are raised (bad on the neck) while in a seated position.
My desk is 36 inches deep. The Ohuhu riser (sold by Rakzu Direct) was the best option for me because I was able to keep my keyboard on my existing desktop surface while seated. My monitor also remains on my desktop surface. I put my keyboard and drawing tablet on the riser when I choose to stand. Upon lifting the riser, I then tilt my monitor upward. My monitor has a substantial adjustable viewing angle so that my head remains tilted downward as I am working while standing. The transition from a seated position to a standing position only takes a few seconds.
The size, style, and function of the riser work well for me in the office set-up that I have. I don’t like the fact that there is no stated warranty. I also would prefer that the lifting positions could be variable rather than fixed at only 7 different positions. The protruding release mechanism on top of the riser is inconvenient. I am otherwised pleased with the functionality and the price. For these reasons I have rated it as 4 stars.
Original: The product description says " maximum weight holds up to 42 lbs." but the internal packaging says the max weight is "22 lbs". This means that there are several other listings for equivalent products at lower prices. The sides are rounded, so the 31.3" width is not consistent along the whole platform just FYI if you want to put a monitor shelf on it.
There is NO assembly. You need just clean up space on your desk. After that you have two story setup with your laptop and some other electronics on the lower floor. Also, in case you want to sit back, relax and watch some move - your theater is in basement.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 February 2020