|Model Name||Specialty Nonstick 3 PC|
|Mounting Hardware||3 fry pans|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||B363S3|
|Product Dimensions||46.99 x 31.75 x 28.58 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
T-fal Specialty Nonstick 8-Inch 9.5-Inch 11-Inch Fry Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, Black
|Price:||+ S$61.74 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- SET INCLUDES: 8 inches fry pan, 9.5 inches fry pan and an 11 inches fry pan
- HEAT MASTERY SYSTEM: T fal's Heat mastery system is a 3 ingredient recipe for perfectly delicious cooking results every time; Superior and longer lasting non stick coating, an anti warping, even heat base and patented Thermo spot technology
- THERMO SPOT INDICATOR: The ring around the spot turns solid red to show when pans are perfectly preheated and ready for ingredients to be added proper preheating is key to sealing in flavor and cooking food evenly
- DURABLE NONSTICK: Superior ProGlide toxin free nonstick interior and exterior stands up to rigorous everyday cooking; Allows for cooking without frustrating stuck on messes
- RIVETED HANDLES & EVEN HEAT BASES: Stay cool handles are comfortable and secure; Even heat bases ensure superior heat distribution for perfect results every meal.USE & CARE: Suitable for all stove tops (except induction); oven safe up to 350 degree Fahrenheit; Dishwasher safe; PFOA, lead, and cadmium free; Lifetime limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
T-fal A857S394 Specialty Nonstick 3-Piece 8-Inch, 9.5-Inch, and 11-Inch Fry Pan /Saute Pan Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, Black
Features and Benefits
Durable Nonstick Interior
Superior ProGlide non-stick interior and exterior for everyday cooking; heat resistant handles and tempered glass lids
T-fal exclusive indicator shows when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to begin cooking
For easy clean up
Stay-cool ergonomic handles, secure and oven safe up to 350°F
For more than 60 years, T-fal has aspired to make the lives of busy home cooks easier by providing ingenious, high-performing and user-friendly cookware that enables a shortcut to desired results, every time.
It all started with a simple idea: a non-stick pan that would revolutionize food preparation, transfer and clean up -- allowing you to spend more time enjoying little moments with those you love.
Today, as the industry leader in non-stick cookware, T-fal continuously strives to develop innovative product solutions that remove the guesswork and stress in the kitchen – such as T-fal Thermo-Spot - the unique heat indicator technology that shows when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to begin cooking.
T-fal is part of the Groupe SEB global family of brands.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The T-fal pans feel a bit cheap, but the teflon coating seems fine and no sign of wear/chipping after a year of use. It seems like other reviews mention the handle construction but I have not had a problem with them coming loose.
Biggest con is the pans all appear to be concaved in some way. They came this way, I noticed it immediately, it was not the result of warping. So what I mean is that when you put oil or butter in the pan it will naturally move off to the sides and not sit in the center where tiy dropped it.
Perhaps this is because the pans are somewhat thin and the middle bows up when they get hot, I don't know. I have been using them on a ceramic cooktop since we don't have gas.
If my reviews are helpful, please click "yes" below. Thanks!
Anyway, back to the t-fal pans. These cook amazingly. I think that they are aluminum (based on their weight) and so they heat up very quickly. With their plastic handles, they are extremely lightweight. The nonstick coating works well, and I've been using them regularly for a couple months now. I don't have to use any kind of oil to cook eggs if I don't want to, although oil will still make them ever so slightly less sticky. It makes little difference. I've also been washing them in the dishwasher and haven't noticed any issues yet. The teflon still looks new a couple months in, the handles are still connected fine, they still look almost new.
If they wear out in a year, it'll still be a good value compared to their expensive teflon competitors.