|Package dimensions||80.49 x 36.5 x 22 cm; 23.4 Kilograms|
TOPSKY Dual Motor Electric Adjustable Standing Computer Desk for Home and Office (White Frame only)
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Top material type||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- TOPSKY DF02.01 : 1 year warranty and suitable for home and office use. (Desk board in the picture is not included. You can buy a whole complete board separately from TOPSKY.)
- Dual-Motor: Powerful dual-motor lift system for adjusting the height smoothly, evenly and quickly at a speed of 1’’/second with low noise. The quiet and fast movement improves focus and efficiency.
- Sturdy Construction: Heavy-duty powder coating steel frame is stable and solid enough to allow for a 225lbs/102kg load capacity, strong support for your ideal working space. Support up to 70.8”x31.5"/180x80cm tabletop for daily use.
- Adjustable Height: The height of frame is adjustable from 27.6’’ to 47.3’’/70cm-120cm and width of frame from 43’’ to 59’’/108.8cm-150cm, freely customized for an optimal ergonomic position and different working spaces.
- Multi-Function: Easy and convenient to adjust the comfortable height and save 3 memory positions. Anti-collision function protects desk from colliding into obstacles. LCD display clearly shows you the exact height of the desk. Unit conversion function helps you to change the unit between inch and cm. Container and self-stop positions is used to limit the movement area of desktop.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DF02.01 Specifications Electric Lift System: Dual Motor Adjustable Height: 27.6’’ to 47.3’’ Adjustable Width: 43’’ to 59’’ Load Capacity: 225lbs/102kg Speed: 1’’/second Frame Weight: 47.4lbs (21.5kg)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
All of the screws and fixings come in a blister pack attached to cardboard and are clearly marked. The instructions tell you which screws to use when assembling the legs. In the box, you also get a variety of sticky-backed cable ties to fix the power cables to the underside of your desktop.
I opted for an Ikea worktop, which is quite long and heavy. Note that the legs don't come with the self-tapping screws required to fix the legs to the tabletop. I used pocket hole screws, and they worked great.
Setting up the memory heights is easy, too. Just move the legs to the height you want your desk, hold down the M button on the control pad for a few seconds then press the number -1, 2, 3 - and that it's.
The motors are surprisingly quiet. My tabletop is heavy and on it I have a PC, two monitors, speakers and other peripherals, but the motors have no issue raising and lowering the table.
Are you a keyboard player longing to feel youth again?
Well look no further, This electric adjustabe table frame will make you the talk of the troop!
This baby has 2 motors, just like in the description above, and the best bit - the instructions come with the swankiest installation video money can buy!
As the video shows, the packaging is really well packed, considering it's solid metal - I've seen plastic packaged worse.
Putting the frame together is easy peasy, note in the video however they mentioned using 1 set of screws too many times, look at the youtube comments, someone was good enough to mention which screws to correctlly use, it's the long ones, you'll get it.
There's zero wiggle to the frame, and movement is really smooth. the buttons are nice and it will extend length ways really easy, which is part good part bad, because there are 2 ways it holds itself together:
1. screwing the frame to a table top
2. using the central frame screws
The latter part only uses part screw holes - by this I mean the outer metal frame has screw holes, the inner tube does not, so you are screwing into the solid metal to kinda jam it in place.... fine for claiming extendable, not fine for assurance.
That said, the former solution of screwing to table top will be more than enough for most, in my use case an electric piano will sit on top of it, so it it's not like there's much weight going on it, that said, later I will be putting a desk with piano draw on it so we'll see how that goes later on.
Anyway, my final thought on this is that it's a great frame. totalling this with a tabletop is gonna be expensive, but you pay for what you get, and I don't regret this.
The frame tuned up very well packed though using a lot of foam packing so not incredibly environmentally conscious.
Build was very simple though the threads are formed very simply in the steel which meant some are tight and there is a warning not to tighten them too much so I am unsure if they are really strong enough. This is the main reason to not give 5 stars.
So with the frame all connected i gave it a test. I was really impressed at how silky smooth and quiet the motors are. they also have very nice acceleration and deceleration when reaching position.
Thanks to Christmas I currently weigh almost exactly 100kg so laid on the frame to test. there was not diference to the sound of the motors and it did not seem to struggle at all.
The control is quite simple to operate and to program. It displays the height in cm and the display goes blank after not being operated for a while.
Obviously I can't say how long it will last and what it will be like with a lot of use, time will tell. For now I'm really happy and can't wait to get my desk finished.
I have fitted a desktop that measures 130cm x 80cm and as you can see I can just fit laptop, 24" and 32" monitors side by side in the space - the motors have no problem raising or lowering this weight. I have used a bunch of cable-tidies for the underside of the desk.
Package arrived on time and was very well packaged. All in all extremely impressed.
* Features from a much more expensive set of electric adjustable legs such as Collision Detection and Height indication, as well as memory Presets - all for less than half the normal price you'd pay for that kind of thing.
* Instructions also provide a link to a good setup guide video on Youtube to help you set things up.
* Super sturdy and strong, even at the full height.
* Motors are pretty quiet, and smooth, not too quick but a good balance of stability and ease of position changes.
* Instructions were not 100% clear about all sets of bolts. I had a set of M6 bolts I ended up not needing and not mentioned in the build steps. The Cabling info for the Motors to plug into the control box were not too clear (plug the SHORT 8Pin connector into M1 and the long one [using the extension], into M2).
* Box is HEAVY, needs 2 people really to move it around and build the thing (bit of an issue as my office is up 2 flights of stairs!)
*Personally, I'd have liked the desk to go a bit lower than 70cm, but no big issue, as the rest more than makes up for it.