|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||OF-S05-1-D|
|Product Dimensions||63.5 x 81.28 x 50.8 cm; 10.86 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
TechOrbits Standing Desk Converter - 32-inch Height Adjustable, Particle Board, Sit-to-Stand Desk Risers for Dual Monitor Workstation - Home Office Accessories - Brown
Enhance your purchase
- Adjustable: Raise the standing desk riser to a height that best supports your comfort and posture. Squeeze the lever and go from sitting to on your feet in seconds.
- Assembly: Our sit-to-stand desk topper comes fully assembled with minimal setup required. Just attach the keyboard tray using the provided tools.
- Strong: Crafted with particle board, this large, adjustable standing desk features gas springs and a heavy-duty aluminum frame to hold up to 33lbs with ease.
- Parts: Each stand up desk converter arrives with a computer keyboard tray, screwdriver and screws, non-slip pads, and cable management clips.
- Gift: Give your favorite coworker this desk riser for standing or sitting. It has the bandwidth to hold their desktop or laptop, dual monitor display, mouse, and more!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The OF-S05 is a solid performer on any desktop providing the perfect foundation in transforming your work area into a sit to stand active office environment. Thanks to a gas-spring assisted lifting mechanism, height adjustments are smooth and require little effort.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 1 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 23 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 2 November 2020
1) It was super easy to put together
2) the transition from sit to stand and vice versa is really simple and easy
3) it's big enough to comfortably support two 20 inch monitors
4) it's got a really sturdy base
5) I didnt really think I would use the phone holder slot but I actually find myself using it quite a bit
1) When you have it raised up, it does sway a little bit as you're typing
2) the keyboard and mouse area is fixed which isnt a problem for me but I can see how some people might want it to slide underneath the display area
Overall, I would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to transition to a sit/stand desk