|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Package dimensions||38.4 x 9.7 x 7.9 cm; 1.66 Kilograms|
Rock Tumbler Refill Grit Media Kit, Stone Polisher (3.5 Pounds Polishing Grits + Poly Plastic Pellets ), Compatible with Any Brand Tumbler, 5-Steps for Tumbling Stones
|Price:||+ S$21.66 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 💎【 5 STEPS 】Just measure in the grit, add enough water to cover the stones, seal the barrel, and tumble. The only variable is how much of the product to use in your rock tumbler. We suggest 2 tbsp of grit per pound of stones, which is a good rule of thumb.
- 💎【COMPLETE KIT】5 Step grit pack and ceramic filler for use in 15 lb. tumbler or five 3 lb. tumbles. Coarse Grit, Medium Grit, Pre-polish Grit, Grit, Polypropylene Plastic Poly Filler Pellets and Instruction Guide.
- 💎【EASY TO USE】Includes a clear instruction guide on how to use the grits and plastic pellets.Large Amount of Grit, This is a large amount of each size grit for the price.
- 💎【COMPATIBLE WITH ANY BRAND TUMBLER】Tumbler-Polishing-Grit-Refill-Kit-for Polishing Agate-Jasper-Sea Glass- Gemstones Turquoise Sun Stones Obsidian Quartz Crystals Healing Stones. Each to have pretty rocks/gems.
- 💎【QUALITY GUARANTEED】Our Rock mbler Grit Kit is backed with a 100% satisfaction, 30-day money-back guarantee. Reach out to us in case of anything and we’ll do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and LET US START.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Includes 3.5 Pounds of Polishing Grit + Poly Plastic Pellets
This Rotary Rock Tumbler also set includes enough grit to tumble
15 pounds of rock!
Step #1 Coarse Grit (1 lb.), Step #2 Medium Grit (1 lb.), Step #3
Pre-polish Grit (1/2 lb.), Step #4 Grit (1/2 lb), Polypropylene
Plastic Poly Filler Pellets (1/2 lb.)
Just measure in the grit, add enough water to cover the stones,
seal the barrel, and tumble. The only variable is how much of the
product to use in your rock tumbler. We suggest 2 tbsp of grit per
pound of stones, which is a good rule of thumb.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 28 October 2020