|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||1525CW|
|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 24.13 x 11.43 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
USA Pan Cookware 5-Ply Stainless Steel 8 inches Sauté Skillet, Oven and Dishwasher Safe, Made in the USA
|Price:||+ S$25.53 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Cast stainless steel handles, stainless steel rivets and features an easy pour rim and vapor seal cover design
- Waterless and greaseless cooking capability for healthy cooking; Energy efficient, suitable for cooking on low or medium heat
- 1.9 quarts; reverse panel bottom to help resist warping
- Made in the USA; dishwasher and oven safe; induction capable and safe on gas, electric, ceramic glass, and halogen
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The USA Pan 8 inches Gourmet Chef Skillet is 5-ply clad stainless steel premium cookware that lets home chefs cook food the way it should be -- rich with flavor and packed with nutrients. The craftsmanship of the USA Pan Chef Skillet exemplifies the premium quality and high performance that has made USA Pan the predominant leader in the commercial baking industry. Each individual pan is hand polished to a mirror shine, providing a stunningly vibrant appearance in the kitchen and on the table.
What Makes USA Pan Cookware Special?
The American craftsmanship of each individual item exemplifies the premium quality and high performance that has made USA Pan the predominant leader in the commercial baking industry. Each individual pan and cover is hand polished to a mirror shine, providing a stunningly vibrant appearance in the kitchen and on the table.
USA Pan Cookware Features
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
Easy to clean and safe to use in the oven! USA pan cookware skillets, stockpots, and sauce pans are top of the line quality.
Induction Capable 5-Ply Clad Stainless Steel
A true 5-ply clad stainless steel means 5 layers of metal for durability and optimal heat conductivity. USA Pan cookware can also be used on cooking surfaces such as gas, electric, ceramic glass, and halogen.
Healthy Waterless and Greaseless Cooking
USA Pan Cookware features a unique vapor cover design seal that enables waterless-greaseless cooking. Waterless-greaseless cooking is possible because a vapor seal is created around the cover; and heat is distributed evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the cookware. This process cooks food in its own natural liquids for nutritious, flavor-filled meals.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Good conductivity: multi-ply materials all around, including the edges and not just the base!
- Good heat retention
- Sturdy with heft but not too heavy
- the base is flat and appropriate for induction cooker
- the edges are curved up higher than most pans, enough to contain food. This part gets hot enough to cook the stragglers too!
- the edges have lips for easy pouring With minimal spillage
Finishing: stainless steel
Size: wide enough to sear 2 pieces of 200grams steak
Comes with instruction sheet. I followed it to the tee on how to set up the pan before cooking and not had any food stuck on the pan as of now.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To keep it from staining and messing up, you have to heat it up first then add oil and ingredients.
This is a great pan for the money. Get it!
It cooks evenly and the higher sides make turning food over easier. I was amazed that the handle didn't burn me as I forgot to use a hot pad the first time I used it - the handle does not get hot. I used just a little oil and eggs, cheese, nor fish have stuck to it needing more than a gentle scrub pad to loosen the baked on cheese.
I have to admit I was disappointed at first because I assumed that it would be silicone covered like the bakeware but that disappointment faded quickly since it would not be dishwasher safe or able to maintain high heat if it was.
This brand is pricey but I will not be replacing my cookware every 4 - 5 yrs because of the non-stick surface (that doesn't exist on these) coming off.