Under Armour Women's Play Up Short 3.0 - Twist
- Soft, lightweight knit construction delivers superior comfort & breathability
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-pill/anti-pick finish adds extra durability
- Anti-odor technology is a superlative innovation which helps prevents odor
- Updated exposed elastic printed waistband
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soft, lightweight knit construction delivers superior comfort & breathability. Material wicks sweat & dries really fast. Anti-pill/anti-pick finish adds extra durability. Anti-odor technology is a superlative innovation which helps prevents odor. Updated exposed elastic printed waistband
- Package dimensions : 30.4 x 20.4 x 6 cm; 119 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 April 2021
- Manufacturer : Under Armour Apparel
- ASIN : B0872MZQPG
- Item model number : 1349125
- Department : Womens
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They don't ride up when running. I like them :)
These are nice. They do run slightly big, I’m glad I read other reviews mentioning that, and I bought an XS instead of my normal S size. For reference, I’m 5’5”, 116lbs, waist 26.5in, hips 37.5in and the XS is the right fit for me. They’re a nice length. I bought them for walks and runs, I actually have not wore them actively yet, but they don’t feel like they will ride up. I’ll try to remember and edit this review once I do wear them for a run, to report how they did.
However, don’t breathe and don’t move with you; they’re not comfortable for running. They also don’t have a liner panty, which I prefer in workout shorts.
They fit true to size. I’m 5’4”, 120 lbs with an athletic build and bought the XS.