|Special Features||Adjustable, Case-friendly, Charging, Flexible, Foldable|
|Item model number||T5|
|Product Dimensions||12.95 x 12.95 x 16.51 cm; 395 Grams|
Upgraded Adjustable Tablet Stand Holder - OMOTON iPad Stand Holder with Heavier Base, Heavy Duty Aluminum Foldable Desktop Tablet Dock Compatible with iPad Air/Pro/Mini and Phones, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【A widened and weighted base】 This tablet stand features a weighted base to hold devices more securely. And, even better, its durable aluminum-alloy body optimizes stability and protection for both your device and the holder.
- 【Dual hinges】 This tablet holder is equipped with two hinges to offer even greater functionality. The upper hinge adjusts the angle while the lower hinge adjusts the height. This design enables the adjustable iPad holder to achieve the optimal positions and angles for writing and generally using your device.
- 【Collapsible and flexible】 Pragmatism and portability all in one package, this iPad stand can collapse to a size that occupies minimal space.
- 【Anti-scratch and anti-slip】 The soft rubber pads on the holder guarantee your devices will be supported securely, while the pads on the base prevent sliding, falling, and other potential disasters.
- 【Broad compatibility】 This adjustable tablet stand is compatible with a broad range of devices up to 12.9 inches big, including the new iPad 10.2/9.7, iPad Pro 129/11, iPad Air 4/3/2/1, iPad mini, iPhone 12/12 Pro, Samsung Tablets, E-Readers, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I use a 12” pad no trouble at all. I carry it around the house leaving the ipad in it. Thats how well it sits in there. Although there is no locking feature or safety clip to hold the ipad the little fiber-ish pads really grip the pad well. Very sturdy you wright on.
Unlike it’s predecessor, it’s easy to plug it in and have it charging while using it in portrait.
Devices with square flat edges seem to catch on the padding as you put them into position which I’d find a pain if I was taking my tablet on / off the stand a lot. If my tablet was not in a case I’d worry about scratching the back on the non-padded metal. I think this would be better if the whole support was covered by the padding. If you don’t put the tablet in just right it can catch the metal. Once the tablet is in position it’s really great but worry that sooner or later the tablet will get a nasty scratch. I expect it will be fine if you always have a case on the device.