|Hardware Platform||Xbox one|
|OS||Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1.95 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||1 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||one s|
|Package dimensions||16.51 x 11.51 x 7.29 cm; 280 Grams|
Usergaing Xbox Controller Wireless Fits for Xbox Series X/S/Xbox one/Xbox One S/One X/One Elite/Windows 7/8/10/, Wireless PC Gamepad with Audio Jack-Black
|Price:||+ S$9.40 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🎮 This Xbox Series X/S wireless controller is 3RD brand with 3.5mm audio headset jack
- 🎮 This wireless controller can be compatible with Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Xbox one x, One S, P3 Host, Windows 7/8/10 gaming systems,Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack.
- 🎮 Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay with battery usage up to 40 hours. time. The Xbox One controller fits for Cyberpunk 2077 - Xbox One, Titanfall 2, Madden NFL 21, PGA TOUR 2K21, Assassin's Creed Odyssey games, etc.
- 🎮 Dual Shock: Built-in double shock feedback motors, perfectly fit for racing, shooting, fighting, and sports games, enhancing game experience. Bring you a consistent and maximum comfort gaming experience. The buttons respond sensitively and the control is handy design for long games session.
- 🎮 Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, and Android phones and tablets. iOS support coming in the future.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Carbon Black, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay with battery usage up to 40 hours. Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case. Seamlessly capture. Connect using the USB-C port for direct plug and play to console and PC. Support for AA batteries is included on the rear. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio jack. Use the Xbox Accessories app to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favorite games. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android. iOS support coming in the future.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It even takes the same battery packs and has the same battery doors as the One X controller. The only difference I can see is that the Home/Guide button has a little house on it instead of the Xbox X logo.
However, this leads me to another question: At the price it’s listed for I’m not seeing why you would want to get this instead of a first party controller. This is currently priced the same as the MSRP of the Xbox One X controller. I would think the whole point to getting a third party controller would be to save a little money, so I’m a bit confused by the pricing.
What I can tell you is that this is, for all intents and purposes, almost indistinguishable from the first-party version. It’s not a cheap knock-off. It feels like an original. It responds like one. I’m pretty sure it IS one, just with a different label and logo.
Five stars. Excellent quality, feel, and compatibility.