|Size||8 x 1/2In - 100 Ties|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VEL-30200-AMS|
Other Sellers on Amazon
VELCRO Brand Cable Ties, 100Pk - 8 x 1/2" Red and Black, Reusable Alternative to Zip Ties, ONE-WRAP Thin Pre-Cut Cord Organization Straps, Wire Management for Office or Home, VEL-30200-AMS, Black/Red
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIRE ORGANIZING SELF BUNDLING TIES - Get organized fast with these simple to use, self-fastening thin ties that will contain and store cords and wires quickly and safely; Secure large cords and bulky cables with ease for a neat finish
- WIRE AND CORD MANAGEMENT - These bundling ties are ideal fasteners for cord organization, wire management, and securing loose or extra-long cords out of the way to eliminate tripping hazards
- STRONG AND REUSABLE - Strong, trusted, and used by data and network centers across the globe; These fasteners can be easily reused and repositioned; Allows convenient access when arranging computer, appliances and electronic wires
- PRE-CUT AND EASY TO USE - These pre-cut ties stay firmly in place with an easy to use slotted head; simply insert the rounded end through the hole and pull the strap tight; it firmly wraps onto itself for a secure hold
- INDOOR OR OURDOOR USE - With multi-use options for the home, shed, garage or office, these thin ties can safely be used indoors or outdoors for your organizing and storage needs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VELCRO Brand ONE-WRAP Thin Ties are a low profile and economical option for fastening wires and organizing cords. Strong, durable and resusable, these hook and loop cable ties are presized to make appliance and electronics wire and cable management quick and easy. Slotted head design ensures the strap stays with the cord so it doesn't get lost. Reusable alternative to zip ties. Cord management system for speaker cables and computer cables, wrap and strap the wire for cable and TV sets, keep your headphones, phone charger cables and more to keep them neat and tidy. Self gripping wire ties straps are easy to open and close when fastening, adding wires or adjusting.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I expect a few flaws here and there on mass produced items, but on each roll I got??? That's a bit much. Granted it may be only one strap per roll, but think big picture. How many hundreds of thousands of rolls go out messed up? Who pays for this? Us, that's who!
Now for the straps themselves, they are "ok". I was a bit surprised at the lack of quality control but was even more surprised to find that the prestigious "Velcro" brand was actually so weak. Don't get me wrong, I would buy these again, however, there are some issues that I don't like and I would only expect this type of QA form an off brand.
The first issue is the lack of QA/QC on the line. The second is the fact that these don't really "stick" all that great. They do adhere to each other but just not that well. Anything really tight, will fall out easily. If you're looking to tie some shoestrings in a loop; this is the product for you. If you want something to hold tighter, well, you better use a few of these instead of just one.
They definately do the job, but that all depends on what you intend them to do. They are advertised as strong, solid ties. Well that is a very subjective opinion. I went with "Velco" brand over the off names in the hopes that quality was better. It seems that these are about the same as all the other ones out there.
Set in a roll
Can loop multiples together for bigger cords
2 colors is nice
cable end ties nice and tight
Not very strong
Some straps cut inconsistently
The ties are daisy chained and this means that you can have longer tie if you need. There is still a weak point where two ties concatenates.
They come in a long perforated reel that you gotta rip apart. Kinda cheap.
Does the job tho .
I ordered better quality elsewhere