|Size||Small Mouse Tray|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MOUNT-MS01A|
VIVO Desk Clamp Adjustable Computer Mouse Pad and Device Holder Extended Rotating Platform Tray, Fits up to 2 inch Desktops, Black, MOUNT-MS01A
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIVO CLAMP ON MOUSE PADS Clamp on Mouse Pads - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your unique workspace. MOUNT-MS01A holds your mouse at an ergonomic position so you can click away in comfort.
- Rotating Design - Find just the right angle for your wrist as well as ideal placement for the 9.8” x 7.7” platform with smooth 360° rotation. This flexibility also creates space efficiency, since the tray can rotate under the desk when not in use.
- Easy Mounting - The sturdy desk clamp attaches the mouse pad to your desk surface (up to 2” in thickness) with no tools required and no damage to your existing desk. The clamp tightens into place for a stable setup allowing smooth motion for adjustments.
- Versatile - When it comes to left or right handed users, this mouse pad is everyone’s friend. Use your dominant hand proudly by placing this platform wherever you need it. To reduce clutter, the tray can also hold other small items like pens, keys, phones, and more.
- Surface Padding - The upper surface is lined with padding to provide comfort for your wrists and sufficient traction for your mouse. The black color keeps the tray low profile so it will blend well with a variety of office environments.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Click away in comfort with Desk Clamp Mouse Pad (MOUNT-MS01A) from VIVO! This adjustable 9.8” x 7.7” platform creates ergonomic angles for your wrist and provides additional space for your mouse and other small items. Elegant black fabric lines the top surface for optimal comfort and traction. The sturdy desk clamp attaches to any surface up to 2” in thickness for versatile placement, fitting regular office desks, tabletop risers, and more. The clamp also makes it easy to mount and unmount the mouse pad with no damage to your existing desk. Designed for both right-handed and left-handed users, this product accommodates your dominant hand with ease. Full 360° rotation means flexible placement for your wrist, as well as easy storage by rotating the tray under the desk surface when not in use. Minimal assembly is required out of the box, and all necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your new mouse pad improving work processes in no time!
This sturdy desk clamp attaches to any surface up to 2” in thickness for versatile placement, fitting regular office desks, tabletop risers, and more. Designed for both left and right handed users, this product accommodates your dominant hand with ease!
Find the perfect ergonomic angle for your wrist with MOUNT-MS01A, and enjoy the ultimate comfort it provides. Full 360° rotation allows flexible placement for your wrist, as well as easy storage by rotating the tray under your desk surface when not in use.
To mount this mouse pad, you simply turn the upper rotary knob to tighten the clamp into place and easily untighten for removal. Rest assured that this mount will not cause damage to your existing desk. With minimal assembly, you’ll be ready to use your new mouse pad in no time!
Why Choose VIVO?
We Save You Money.
Many ergonomic office solutions come at a high cost. Our mission is to use innovation, creativity, and efficiency to produce a more affordable solution that doesn't sacrifice quality.
We Make It Easy.
We want our products to be easily accessible to the millions of office workers around the globe so that comfort and productivity can brighten your day and strengthen your career.
We Care About Your Experience.
We don't just sell products... we sell solutions for needs encountered in the workplace. Our prompt and friendly service will ensure those solutions work for you.
- Material: Steel, ABS Plastic
- Product Dimensions: 9.8” x 7.7”
- Rotation: 360°
- Desktop Thickness: Clamp fits surfaces up to 2”
VIVO - We make it easy.
At VIVO, we turn innovative ideas into solutions that brighten your day and strengthen your career.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Christian on 11 March 2021
Top reviews from other countries
I am absolutely made up with it now that it’s installed, and I’m so glad I spent the extra on it.
I have an Ikea Linnmon desk which is of honeycomb construction so nothing can be screwed into it as it’s essentially hollow.
This keyboard draw clamps securely on to the front edge and matches the white of the desktop.
It assembled easily, once I’d got my head round the diagram.
It easily fits my full size keyboard and mouse, is comfortable to use, it stays in position while in use, and slides under the desktop smoothly.
Some observations based on my first few days of using this:
- There is very little clearance between the tray and the bottom of the table. Make sure you measure carefully. My tabletop is about 1-3/8" and there's only about a 3mm gap above my Razer Deathadder + mousepad.
- There is no height adjustment for the tray, so for best ergonomics you'll want to use this with an adjustable standing desk. However even with a normal desk, it's still a lot more comfortable having the keyboard lower when you're shorter.
- There isn't any covering on the side where the tracks and ball bearings are (which is the case with a lot of these trays). Sometimes I find myself resting my hands on the sides or trying to adjust the tray by holding the sides - and end up with a handful of lubricant
- The tray is 11.5" deep but only about 9.5" will be "out" of the table at max extension. I have a Grifiti wrist pad that's about 4" wide, so with a standard keyboard, the row of F-keys are basically right against the edge of the table.
- You can only install it in one of 2 ways - either you have 9.5" of extended space and ~1.5" poking out from under the table when it's "tucked in", or you can have about 8" of extended space and the tray being almost flush with the table edge when tucked in. Either way you'll have at least a little bit poking out and some lost space.
A small amount of assembly required to put it together before attaching it to my desk.
As a side note, I love that its white as it matches my desk :)
It is extremely sturdy, and fits perfectly on a 0.25” Ikea desk.
Assembly is easy enough as well. You can apply a reasonable amount of force onto it, and the thick steel double walled clamps would not even budge.
The oval shaped clamp is a good design as well as it allows more contact surface area for the clamps.
The fiberboard tray is perfect, for solidity, and durability with the heavy duty veneer surface top.
Also, because it is fiberboard, it does not warp, bend, and pretty darn solid with force applied.
The only issue I had was a defective rail, which it is not smooth when tightened onto the fiberboard tray.
The temporary solution was to loosen up the 3 screws connecting the affected rail to the fiberboard/particle board tray, as this will give more space and tolerances for the slightly bent out of shape metal rail.
However, the customer support at V-I-V-O was amazing. I explained the situation of the tray being already assembled, and would be a hassle to disassemble and return to get a reorder in. They went ahead and sent me a replacement railing. I’m very happy with the prompt messages, and they were helpful throughout the entire process.
If you don’t t want to drill holes into your desk for a keyboard tray, this IS THE PRODUCT you should get.