|Model Number||3L pro|
|Material Type||Aluminum, Aluminum alloy|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3L pro|
Viozon Monitor and Laptop Mount, 2-in-1 Adjustable Dual Monitor Arm Desk Stand Single Gas Spring Arm with Laptop Tray for 12-17" Laptop Single Arm Stand/Holder for 17"-32" Monitor (3L pro)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Universal Fit】 This monitor and laptop mount fulfills the switch between monitor + laptop mode and dual monitors mode. Compatible with 17-32 inches monitor up to 19.8lbs with Standard VESA interfaces (100x100mm / 75x75mm) such as Dell, Samsung, HP, BenQ, AOC, Acer, LG and 12-17 inches laptop/notebook.
- 【Steady Arm】 Made of heavy duty and premium aluminum to guarantee the arm is sturdy and stable. Switch between monitor and laptop as you need. If you find your monitor is a little heavy, please adjust the tension of adapter. Aviod droop problems of monitors.
- 【Adjustable Height&Angle】 The monitor can freely swivel 360 degree, easily adjust the monitor and laptop to the most comfortable position. Monitor mounting arm offers 145 degree tilt, the maximum extension length up to 20.5". Laptop mounting arm offers 45 degree tilt, the maximum extension length up to 22". The height range of normal arm: 7.5-16.5"; height range of gas spring arm: 3-22.8". Use the gas spring arm to easily adjust height you want.
- 【Fashion & Simple】 Advanced design in appearance and function, the nature aluminum light make it look very fashion and clean. The arm have cable management feature to organize wires and cables fit neatly behind. Easy installation. Following with instruction video and quickly complete the installation .
- 【Organized Work Space】Adjust the monitor and laptop to the most comfortable position, easily switch between standing or sitting work mode, help reduce strain on your neck and shoulder, organize your workspace and improve your work efficiency. Mount your monitors and free up desk space all while optimizing your health and wellness with ergonomically safe options.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 2-in-1 computer and laptop mount can adjust the height length and angle flexibly. No matter whether you are sitting or standing, it can always adjust the most suitable position to you. Using the gas spring arm to adjust the height, you can easily change into standing or sitting mode, revolute your work experience, help reduce strain on neck, waist and shoulder. The product uses high strength durable aluminum alloy as material, designed for desk which thickness of edge is between 0.6"-2.36"(1.5cm-6cm) thick, or requires a hole diameter of 2.76"(7cm)
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 27 February 2021
The amazing thing this product offer, in my opinion, is the availability of the hidden sockets for cable management which helps to contribute to a nice clean set up. Another bit of important detail if like me you're a bit OCD when it comes to making sure your rig is well ventilated are the 2 1/2 inch gaps towards the front and back of the laptop mount which allows plenty of room for your rig to breathe in lots of fresh air.
Setting up the stance is quite straight forward despite the many pieces it comes with. Simply clear a bit of room on your floor, or table, and organize the pieces accordingly and you'll have it set up in no time. Good advice right? Well I wish I had done that myself, instead I tried to put the dang thing together as I unboxed everything smh.
Overall if you're in the market for a sturdy monitor and laptop desk stand then look no further for this thing is as beast as the hardware resting on it.
First, the laptop pad does not rotate (clockwise/counterclockwise), so you'd need an extra keyboard. Even desk mounted I'd recommend using an external keyboard.
Second, the gas spring is just annoying. It's a very unnecessary feature. If this is a desktop mounted unit, it's not needed. I'd rather have vertical articulation with clamping force. The gas spring takes too much force to lower and happily springs back up if you so much as blow on it. The slightest tap and it springs back to the up position. Again, this necessitates the need for an external keyboard.
The unit is sturdy and very easy to assemble. I'd almost say overengineered. (Something I never complain about, unless it's a finicky gas operated spring mechanism in an articulating arm that's meant to be moved around into multiple positions.)
All of that said. The product is solid, assembles very easily, comes with two backplates if your purpose is dual monitors. Very sturdy, nice sleek design. Comes with nice tools, easy to follow instructions, and arrived vert well packaged; as though someone actually put some thought into this. I would have preferred the black (sold out) but the silver is nice as well.
The regular arm - provides great range of motion. I actually use that along with a monitor backplate for mounting a higher-end 4K camera for video conferences - works like a charm.
The gas filed arm supports a 15" laptop in the laptop mount - no problem. Totally solid and no worries about accidentally knocking the laptop off the desk. I do wish the arm would go a little lower, but that's a minor issue. Again, great range of motion.
I would recommend you purchase a laptop mounting plate, to help keep your desk safe. This is mounted on a glass and metal desk. The desk mounting plate - allows me to do that safely.
Hope this helps
Reviewed in the United States on 25 February 2021