|Assembled Diameter||16 centimetres|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||Yes|
|Item model number||0716836040|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 20 x 20 cm; 1.03 Kilograms|
WMF 716836040 Mini Vegetable Steamer
Enhance your purchase
- Content: Steamer Ø 16 cm (approx. 1,5l) - ideal for stove top with Ø 14,5 cm, height: 20 cm Item number: 0716836040
- pour off or decant liquids without spilling to keep your dishes and cooker clean.Stackable - for space-saving storage.
- WMF cookware are suitable for all stove tops - including induction. TransTherm universal base: Patented base construction with steady heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 - dishwasher-safe, easy to clean, ovenproof, tasteless and acid resistant. - Designed in Germany.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WMF Mini Vegetable Steamer with Lid is suitable for induction hobs. The small stainless steel pots with a small diameter are ideal for single households, small portions and heating up leftovers. The pots are made of easy-care Cromargan and have a TransTherm universal base that is also suitable for all cooker types. Vegetable steamers and pasta pots have a perforated insert. Vegetables are quickly and easily prepared with the lowest amount of fat content by using a vegetable steamer. Unlike cooking, steam also helps to retain essential nutrients. This Steamer has a capacity of 1.5 litre. Measures 16 cm diameter by 20 cm height.
WMF - The Culinary Expert
Cooking and enjoying with WMF
Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 is a registered trademark of WMF and has excellent properties for use. The cookware from the proven Cromargan is durable, safe, beautiful and rust-free. The lightweight and extremely dimensionally stable material is hygienic, resistant to food acids, odourless and tasteless. In addition, it is energy-efficient, dishwasher-safe and even indestructible during intensive use.
The cookware series Diadem Plus
With Diadem Plus, WMF has designed a series that has proven itself over the long term in daily use. Suitable for cooking small portions, the stainless steel pots with profile handles do their job reliably even for larger table rounds. The slightly bulbous form looks elegant. The temperature can be regulated precisely, no maximum cooking levels are required for cooking. The heat-resistant glass lid allows you to control the cooking process.
- Wide pouring rim for accurate pouring
- The series also includes roast and meat pots in three different sizes from 16 to 24 centimetres in diameter as well as a saucepan with a saucepan.
These handles are solid and can become hot during longer cooking times. The advantage here is that Cromargan is a weak heat conductor.
TransTherm all-stove floor
Suitable for all types of cookers - also for induction. A floor construction consisting of an aluminium core enclosed all around by a chrome steel capsule, with even heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
The outwardly positioned rim allows the targeted and metered pouring of liquids. In addition, the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring without spilling.
The plug lid sits firmly in the pot and is ideal for low-water cooking. The rising steam condenses on the lid and drips back into the pot as water. The lid made of heat-resistant tempered glass allows you to observe the cooking process.
Tips for care and storage
Thanks to the excellent thermal properties of WMF Cormargan pots, you can save energy when cooking. You will have the best energy efficiency if the size of the pot and hob is the same. Do not add salt until the water is boiling and stir. Otherwise salt could settle on the bottom of the pot and attack the material. Clean the pots as soon as possible after use. The pots are dishwasher safe. Keep the pots dry after cleaning. The pots are stackable and therefore space-saving. Soak any stuck food residues and gently remove them with a sponge or brush. Do not use sandy abrasives or steel wool. Lime-containing water and certain foods can cause lime stains or blue shimmering discolorations inside. These can be easily removed with the care product Purargan or vinegar water. So your pots keep their flawless appearance for a very long time
Pots and pots sets from WMF: that's how cooking is fun.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|