|Manufacturer||Yecaye Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer||Yecaye Products, LLC|
|Item model number||JCCR-05|
|Product Dimensions||238.76 x 2.79 x 6.35 cm; 1.18 Kilograms|
Yecaye 94in J Channel Cable Raceway - 6 Pack 15.7in Desk Cord Cable Organizer - Cable Management Under Desk Cable Tray - No Screw No Drill Computer Wire Management for Office Home - White, Medium
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||2.39 x 0.03 x 0.06 metres|
|Installation type||Tape Mounted|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Capacity of up to 10 Power Cords or 16 Cat-5 Ethernet Cables: More storage space for all your power cords, cables, and wires in the office or home. Such as HDMI, cats5/cats6 cables, power cables, fax lines, telephone wires, etc.
- Clean your desk and maintain a safe environment, those cables hanging under your desk could be dangerous for you and your family—even your pet. Hiding cables with our J Channel Cable Raceway Kit will give your office desk a clean look and make it a safe working or entertainment area. Keeping the cord hide under the desk and off the ground also protects them from getting underfoot or sucked up when vacuuming the area.
- Opening Design on Top for Easy Cable Access: You may need to move your laptop or add other electronics sometimes, but then it takes you too much time to set up the cables or separate the wires. Our J Channel Cable raceway Kit is the right solution with its non-locking J design, as cables are easily installed or removed.
- 94-inch Under Desk Cable Raceway Organizer Kit: Comes with 6 × 15.7-inch sections in each package. Whether you want to run the cables horizontally or vertically, these short channels will give you the flexibility needed for your project.
- Hassle-free Tape Installation: Installation is a breeze with our premium 196" adhesive PE tape, no drilling or nailing needed. The adhesive tape is twice the length of the J Channel Raceway Cable Kit and quite strong. For greater adherence and durability, we recommend that stick 2 rows of tape, and please wait for 24 hours later and put cables inside the cable tray.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep cables clean and safe with this premium professional quality J Channel Desk Cable Organizer.
It's the ultimate cable management channel.
Your home or office will look so much better with this wire hiding kit.
Now you can vacuum behind your desk or counter without sucking up and breaking cables. Helps keep lint and dirt off your cables, something that can actually help power and signal transmission. You get 6 J's along with a big roll of our superb deluxe quality adhesive tape for mounting.
This is the preferred small hook J channel that is compact and attractive, yet you can easily place several cables inside. You'll love the wood grain. It's a very nice touch that makes this the most attractive J Channel we've seen.
This cable raceway management is an excellent cord cover behind your desk. Easy and Intuitive to Install Thanks to the roll of premium adhesive tape we include in this kit.
Unlike other tape that refuses to stick, our tape holds fast for months and years of use. It's strong, sticks tight, and is flexible. It also will not harm the finish on desk, furniture, wall, or baseboard.
Note: Our mounting tape is strong, after installation, it will stay well in one place. When removing, warm it up with a blow dryer(better a heat gun if you have) to soften the adhesive, then it will be easily pulled off without damaging the surface.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have 3 issues with this cable raceway :
- it's fairly large so it's not that obvious to hide it behind table/desk legs
- the space to enter the cables is too large so the cables tend to come out (depending on the configuration)
- it uses glue (compared to wire ties, which uses velcro) so you can't easily relocate it
The best way to setup the organizer is to first organize your wires on the various devices so they dont get tangled - do this by unplugging and replugging them back in neatly. Then, one by one, insert them into the organizer. Once all of the wires are contained, adhere the double sided tape to the back of the organizer and then stick it to whichever surface allows for the most convenient organization.