|Manufacturer||Yecaye Products, LLC|
|Manufacturer||Yecaye Products, LLC|
|Package dimensions||40.69 x 11.1 x 10.59 cm; 921 Grams|
Yecaye 2Pack Under Desk Cable Management Tray, 31.5in Desk Cord Organizer for Wire Management Tray, Cord Management Tray, Perfect for Standing Desk Cable Tray, White Channel Raceway for Office, Home
Enhance your purchase
|Installation type||Adhesive Mounted|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Capacity Cable Management Tray: Yecaye large under desk cable tray can help you get everything hidden neatly and make your home office work space/ game desk more organized. Excellent for power strips, surge protectors, power bricks, external hard drives, cables or cords. Simply drop cable/power strips into the wire tray, no hassle of hinged lid or sliding cover.
- Innovative 7 Cutouts Design: Made of 2mm Hard PVC plastic, can be installed under the desktop, suitable for height-adjustable desks or ordinary desks. The top opening and sidewall cutouts design makes your computer cables on your desktop can pass freely, prevent wires from tangling, especially when you moving the desk up and down.
- Variety of accessories Included: Come with 2 sturdy cable tary(L15.7“ W3.9" H3.5”), 4 cable holders and 6 cable ties. Each wire tray are pre-drilled with 5 cutouts(1.2 x 1.2 inch each) along the sidewall and bottom, will makes routing cords much easier. You’ll be able to separate the individual cables and thread them through the cutouts conveniently.
- Make Work Space Neat & Tidy: Total length of cable are 31.5 inch, you can position it underneath desktop facing inward or outward, behind desk or against the wall, to clean up all of your cable clutter. Hiding power strip and loose cables not only frees up desktop and floor space also prevent tripping hazard.
- Easy Installation with Strong Tape: No tools or screws needed. Installation is simply adhering the cable tray to the desk or wall surface with adhesive tape. Please stick 3 rows of adhesive strips to the back of the cable tray and wait for at least 24 hours before installing cables/power strips. By installing correctly, the bearing capacity will be as high as 6lbs, it will be firmly fixed and not fall. Works with wood or wood composite, glass, marble, and other smooth tabletops.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hide the power strip and wires running along and underneath your desk with our easy-to-use under desk cable trays. Your home workstation or office desk area will be safer, neater and look much more professional.
Large enough to hide power strips, surge protectors, power bricks, external hard drives, all sorts of cables, cords, wires.
You’ll get two under desk cable trays and a large roll of superb quality adhesive tape for mounting.
You can install the under desk trays underneath desktop, behind desk or against the wall based on your needs. The top opening design makes it easy to install, add or remove cables whenever needed.
Unlike other tape that refuses to stick, our tape holds fast for months and years of use. It's strong, sticks tight, and is flexible. It also will not harm the finish on desk or wall.
To remove the tape if you need, warm it up with a blow dryer(better a heat gun if you have) to soften the adhesive and peel it off gently and slowly.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are an OK cable management option, but the value for money is not there, as they are on the pricey side for what they are.
One positive is that I matches perfectly with my desk and doesn't stand out to much but I had to put in a lot of effort before I could accomplish that.