|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Item model number||CC113-RD|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10.16 x 16.6 cm; 500 Grams|
Zoku Coca-Cola Float and Slushy Maker, Red, CC113
|You Save:||S$4.00 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
- FROZEN TREATS IN AS LITTLE AS 7 MINUTES: Create Coca-Cola floats and slushies or milkshakes, frozen alcoholic drinks and healthy fruit smoothies in as little 7 minutes right on your countertop
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: Make, serve, and drink your slush all from the retro 8-ounce container; the Coca-Cola Float & Slushy Maker takes up as much space as a regular cup, no bulky equipment or electrical outlet needed
- EASY TO USE: Freeze the inner core for 8+ hours, remove from freezer and place it in to the outer cup, pour in your ingredients, mix and scrape the cup with the included spoon, watch as the slush freezes before your eyes; hand wash with warm water
- ENDLESS RECIPE IDEAS: Blended fruit, homemade juice, malted milk, chocolate milk, sweetened coffee, soda, eggnog, energy drinks and soy milk; experiment with whatever ingredients you have on hand to create new combinations
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zoku Slush and Shake Maker revolutionizes the way frosty treats are made at home. Create refreshing slushies, decadent milkshakes, frozen alcoholic drinks and healthy fruit smoothies in as little as 7 minutes, right on your countertop!
EASY TO USE
To use, remove the frozen inner core from the freezer and place it into the outer sleeve, which keeps hands from getting cold. Pour in your ingredients, mix and scrape the cup with the included, specially designed slush spoon and watch as the slush forms before your eyes!
INNOVATIVE COMPACT DESIGN
Make, serve and drink your slush all from the 8-ounce container. No bulky equipment or electrical outlet needed. Each frozen core can make two 8-ounce slushes before it needs to be re-frozen and rinses clean with warm water and mild soap.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
The Slush and Shake Maker is easy-to-use, interactive, colorful and kid-friendly. All Zoku Products are BPA and phthalate free of chemicals that pose a potential health risk. Breakfast, dessert, or a refreshing summertime snack, you’ll reach for this convenient gadget again and again.
Personalize and perfect creative combinations or keep it simple with fruit juice, sweetened coffee, your favorite brand of soda or chocolate milk. Whatever ingredients you have on hand, you can produce something delicious with the Slush and Shake Maker!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought 2 for myself, figuring I'd want to use one while the other freezes, and I was right. It's nice to not have to think about that since I can rotate them out. Also, for the first 2 weeks or so I drank one basically every day. Now, I use them every few days on average, now that my curiosity is gone. They seem very durable.
So the way it works is there are 3 pieces: a white inner cup, the outside cup, and a spoon. The outside cup and spoon are just that. The white inner cup is where the magic happens. You freeze just that part, and then you take it out, put it into the outer cup (it's just a nice shell that holds it stable and keeps your hands from freezing), pour your drink into the inner cup, wait a few minutes, stir, wait, stir, and then you have a delicious slushy (not the crappy kind, unless you make it poorly and let it over-freeze - see below).
The reason this works and why you can't just use a regular cup is because the inner white cup has some kind of a refrigerant inside the walls of the cup (don't worry though, everything is well-made and durable). This refrigerant is what you're freezing and it allows the cup to maintain a super cold temperature for a long period of time, thus allowing the slushy to form. The difficulty is that the liquid touching the walls of the inner cup freezes first, especially when the cup is super cold at first. So, all you have to do to fix that is take the hard plastic spoon provided, and what I do is push the bottom edge of the spoon against the bottom of the cup and kind of curl it up against the wall. If you do this after a few minutes, the entire outer frozen shell of the liquid will pop up, and all you have to do is push that in towards the middle. After 2 maybe 3 of these operations, your slushy is made. You can also kinda make your slushy thicker or thinner (thinner tastes better imo) by how active you are while the liquid freezes. If you're super active and stirring or whatever a lot then it will be very thin.
Here are some important tips if you're planning on buying these:
- Don't use with watery drinks like gatorade, grape juice, tea, etc. These will "work", but they're not going to taste delicious, they'll just taste too much like ice, as if you just poured water in, and too little like a sugary delight. Pop, on the other hand, and Yoohoo's, and even Starbucks frappes, all work *excellently*, and they're very delicious.
- Don't try pouring sugar or honey in, they're not going to mix very well or at all (especially the honey). Yes, I did this just out of curiosity. The result will be you'll feel like your honey was not used as well as it could have been and you will cry for the rest of your life. :*(** Also, pouring a milkshake of some fashion in is a waste, cuz it's already slushed...
- You want these things to be as cold as possible. Technically, you could use them twice, but in reality, you're not going to want to do this much because the thing only holds its freeze for so long, and by the time you make your slushy and finish it, it will only just barely be cold enough or it just may not be cold enough (and I keep my freezer cold!).
- They do work with ice cream (to make floats); however, note that there's only so much room in the cup. You could put a few scoops in there and pour maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of a can in to fill up - and it will be delicious - but your dessert may be smaller than you'd hope. I do believe it is slightly more delicious than if I use a regular (or regular frozen) cup, simply because it keeps it nice and cold and frosty, though.
- DO NOT LET IT OVER-FREEZE! You will eventually be able to eat it, but the real problem is that once your drink is over-frozen, there's no going back. You can't make it into a nice slushy or a regular drink again, because the water freeze has already taken over. You can put it in the freezer for about 7 minutes and pull it out and make your slushy a little faster, but it's REALLY hard in my experience to remember and/or take the initiative at exactly 7 minutes to take it back out of the freezer. I therefore strongly recommend that you just make it normally, use only 3/4 of the can of pop, and drink the rest while you wait.
There's only 1 critique I can make: I really wish this was just a little bigger, maybe 25-50% bigger, so I could use a full can of pop and ideally several solid big scoops of ice cream. Then it would be 6/5!
1. This is the big one! WAIT, after you pour your drink, let it sit in the cup without moving anything for a few minutes. I've found that moving it makes it hard for the slush to form. If you start scraping and stirring right away it won't form.
2.Make sure the cup is in the freezer for a while (minimum 4-8 hours)
3.Use a drink that has some kind of carbonation (I haven't tried one without but it might work)
4.. Use a chilled beverage. A room temp one will work but will take longer
5.Know that this cup inside isn't very large. I don't have the exact measurement but I'd say that you can fit about 8 ounces? Once you fill the cup for round 2 it won't be as easy to form the slush.
If I had any input I'd say make the cup larger so it could accommodate a larger amount of drink.
This product is amazing and works as advertised. Simply pour a cold Coke in to the frozen in cup wait a few minutes, stir and viola you have an Icee! Add the rest of the coke for a second cup. I keep the coke in a Yeti style koozie to keep it cold.
I’ve also added a little Crown and lime at times.
It’s great with ginger ale and berries too.
It can NOT be used with any diet drinks.
Great product and I highly recommend it.
Reviewed in the United States on 27 June 2020