|Battery cell composition||Manganese|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Material Type||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item model number||8541865821|
|Package dimensions||13.72 x 7.62 x 1.52 cm; 68 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
dretec Digital timer, Water proof, Shower, Magnetic backing, Silver, Black, Officially Tested in Japan (1 starter Lithium battery included)
Enhance your purchase
- It is useful not only for shower time in the bathroom, but also for studying, exercising, cooking, and outdoors.It has IPX7 level water resistance that can withstand water to a depth of 1 meter for more than 30min. It can serve as both a timer and a watch.
- This timer can measure up to 99min 50sec. In addition to the standard count up, count down and repeat functions, the timer has 3 quickly adjustable buttons (10min/1min/10sec). The alarm continues for 15sec and conveniently turns off automatically.
- You can switch the timer to a clock with just one button. It’s easy to operate, with a wide display.
- Silver color durable plated material. Magnetic back, retractable stand, and a hook for hanging. You can take this pocket size timer anywhere. Stick it on the fridge surface, pull out the retractable stand for table-top use, or run a string through the hook to hang it.
- Dretec, the company with the largest market share of kitchen timer in Japan, has launched a new version for the American market. The long-lasting lithium battery last at least over one year.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WATER PROOF: You can rinse off cooking stains and keep the timer clean by washing it with water as it has an IPX7 level water resistance rating. This also allows you to use the timer at the shower to check the time.
SMOOTH OPERATION AND FUNCTION: A count up and down function for any occasion (e.g. for kids studying, training, gym, school, classroom, cooking, games… etc).You can easily set up the timer with 3 quick adjust buttons (10min/1min/10sec). It also has a memory function that retains previous timer settings. This saves you the effort of re-entering your frequently used time settings.This timer can measure up to 99 minutes and 50 seconds! The loud sound alarm continues for just 15 seconds and turns off automatically. This way you can concentrate on what you’re doing.
RELIABLE JAPANESE DESIGN: Our company has the biggest market share of digital timers in Japan. The timer boasts a slim and stylish design. It is powered by a long lasting lithium battery (CR2032). This timer has been designed for a variety of situations from a durable plated material. It has a convenient 3WAY design with a strong magnet, a retractable stand, and a hook for hanging. The stylish silver metallic color design will surely complement your room interior.
Timer with waterproof
Function MODEL NO.T-565
MAX.TIME:99 min 50 sec
Count up, Repeat, Clock
CTN Q’ty:144 pcs
CTN SIZE:48.0*35.0*37. 0cm
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The timer allows you to set it as a count down timer (preferred as it beeps when time runs out) or a count up timer. Also has a clock function to show you the current time.
Works well in the shower. Sits on the shelf at the back of the shower stall on a little brace. I do not think it is designed to get direct water all shower long but it has gone through a few hundred showers at this point and works fine.
Setting the clock is a little non-intuitive - there is a 10 minute and a 1 minute button. You have to use these to get to the minute (i.e. 4:47 - set the hour then hit the 10 min button x4 and the 1 minute button x7)
The magnetic back allows it to stick to the shower curtain tops easily, and it doesn't fall easily.
The timer function seems fine, but I didn't compare it to an atomic clock so if you need absolute precision, maybe you need to look at something more research-grade.
It's definitely waterproof, I've had it in over 20 showers and it's got no issues. Perhaps over time it will wear down, but it's doing great for now for me.
It doesn't turn off (that I can tell...) but I haven't had the battery wear out, it's been on over a month now for me.
It seems to be a Japanese product, which I don't mind - has an air of quality higher than if it were from a different country of origin.
After we agreed on an acceptable length of shower, he uses this and is more empowered to manage his time accordingly. He doesn't waste a ton of water now and never has to be rushed (well because of length of shower that is - ha!).
This makes things smoother and moods are better now when we have to get ready to go somewhere....which is totally worth it. Definitely worth the price.
I would buy it again!